JGL are currently looking for a Remote Gantry Operator for a Long term major TBM tunneling job on the border of South East London / Kent Area.
Location: South East London
We are currently recruiting for a Gantry Crane Operator to join our team on a major tunneling project due to start ASAP.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate travelling or stationary overhead crane to lift, move, and position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and materials
- Manipulate or depress crane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to instructions
- Maintains crane and hoisting mechanism
- Inspect crane for defective parts and notify supervisor of any defects or malfunctions
- Ensuring Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- CPCS Card - Overhead Travelling Crane ( Remote)
- Extensive experience operating Gantry Cranes
- Experience working on major tunneling projects
- Knowledge of civil construction practices, lifting plant and equipment
If interested or available send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call or text/whatsapp on 07989690549
The Joseph Gallagher Group has been family owned since 1982. Today, we are one of the UK's leading civil engineering and tunneling contractors, offering a wide range of construction and specialist services.
Joseph Gallagher have an award winning reputation and has had the privilege to be part of some of the most complex infrastructure projects taking place today.